INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This information is related to the site www.santucce.com (websiteite) and is made by LE SANTUCCE SAS di TANGANELLI LUISELLA, via Dante 69, 52043 Castiglion Fiorentino, Arezzo, as Data Controller of personal data (Casolare il Condottiero).
In the present informative, the singular definitions also include the plural ones, and vice versa.
In compliance with the GDPR, with the present informative note we intend to inform you that LE SANTUCCE will submit to treatment the personal data conferred through the Site to the following conditions.
Art. 1. Purpose and legal basis of the treatment treatment. Mandatory or optional assignment. Consequences of the refusal to treatment.
The processing of personal data is aimed to achieve the following purposes:
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point a) is purely optional. However, as this processing is necessary to allow registration on the Site, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to register on the Site.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point b) is purely optional. However, as this processing is necessary to respond to your requests, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible for Le Santucce to carry out this type of activity.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point c) is purely optional. However, as this treatment is necessary to book rooms at our facility, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible for Le Santucce to reserve in your favor one or more rooms at our facility.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that Le Santucce may in any case use your personal data for the sole purpose of giving proper fulfillment of the obligations established by the laws in force.
Sensitive / judicial data
Le Santucce does not process sensitive or judicial data.
Art. 2. Methods of processing
The processing of personal data concerning you, will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, according to the methods and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the GDPR. In particular, all the technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures necessary will be adopted in order to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law, allowing access to the persons entrusted with the processing by Le Santucce or of the Data Processors designated by Le Santucce.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive compared to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data provided through the Site may be disclosed:
– to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
– to companies, consultants or professionals who may be in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of Le Santucce’s hardware and software or of which it is used for the provision of its services;
– to the employees and / or collaborators of Le Santucce;
– to all those public and / or private entities, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the legal obligations.
The data concerning you will not be disseminated, if not in an anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
LE SANTUCCE, as Data Controller of personal data can be contacted at the following addresses:
Tel: +39 388 03.32.002
Contact form: http://www.santucce.com/contatti/
Art. 5. Retention of personal data
Le Santucce will keep your personal data not later than the time necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected. In particular, Le Santucce will retain your personal data for registration on the Site until you have canceled your account; the data provided to contact the Le Santucce will be kept until they are no longer used to respond to user requests.
The personal data provided to make a reservation will be kept for 10 years since the last conferment.
Art. 6. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, Le Santucce informs you that you have the right to:
– ask Le Santucce to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
– withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (eg: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised by request without formalities to Le Santucce to the contacts indicated in the art. 4 above.
Art. 7. Changes
Le Santucce reserves the right to make changes to this statement at any time, giving appropriate notice to users of the Site and in any case ensuring adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to consult this information on a regular basis.
In any case, if Le Santucce should make substantial changes to this information (eg processing of personal data for various and further purposes), it will inform the interested parties by e-mail.